Dear Parents and Graduates 2020,
I hope all is well since we last saw you at virtual graduation in June 2020. We are proud of you and hope that you continue to embody Schuyler Spirit in all that you do!
The following information is IMPORTANT and should conclude your queries about our Senior student agreements from 2019 – 2020.
SENIOR PACKAGE DISTRIBUTION:
DATES: 23RD, 24TH and 25TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TIME: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: EXIT H / WILSON AVENUE
PAYMENT: $50.00please bring exact cash or money order only. (Payment applies ONLY to individuals who NEVER collected their Senior Pictures)
- Please bring any textbooks that belong to the school when you come to collect. There are no penalties if you no longer have the book, but the school would like to recoup as many of their books as they can.
- Students who wish to retrieve belongings from their lockers may do so when they come to collect their Senior Packages. Please bring your key or lock combination.
- Come ONLY on the dates and times advertised. NO ONE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMES.
- The Senior Package contains:
- Senior Pictures (only for students who did not make any payments prior to March 17th, 2020)
- Yearbook (everyone)
- Diploma case, tassel and certificate (everyone)
- PTA Prom payment refund (only for students who made payments to the PTA)
Please remember to wear a mask when you come.
AP Hutchinson, Mr. Grady and Ms. Singh look forward to seeing you and ensuring that you receive your items.
Stay well, stay healthy and stay Schuyler Strong!