Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020 in the afternoon and evening.
Afternoon Conferences: 1:15-3:15
Evening Conferences: 4:30-7:00
See details about conferences below:
- Early Dismissal for ALL students is 11:38 at the end of Period 3 on November 19, 2020. This is a B day for In-Person students.
- Conferences will be held remotely via phone or through video conference platform like Zoom or Google Meet
- How are conferences scheduled?
- Teachers may schedule conferences via phone or through electronic notification system such as Pupil Path.
- Families may email a teacher to request a conference.
- Families may call the Main Office at 718-574-0390 to leave message for teacher to schedule conference.
- Conferences may vary in length from 5-15 minutes. Teachers will notify you of the length of the conference.
If you have additional questions about conferences please call our Main Office and speak to our Parent Coordinator, Mr. David Grady. We look forward to productive and collaborative conferences.
“To Whom Much is Given, Much is Required”
Principal Jeanette (Smith) Wigdorsky